24 Hour Fire Damage Restoration
Losing your property to a fire is a devastating. It is not only a major damage to your home or building, but it is also an emotional nightmare. Even minor damages caused by a fire are difficult to deal with. Regardless of the size of the damage, it is important to have your property evaluated in order to determine whether any possessions or pieces of the structure are salvageable.
If you ever experience a fire, the first action you must take is to call your insurance company. They will send an adjuster immediately. It is important to know what your insurance policy covers. When the adjuster arrives, discuss what is covered by the insurance and keep documentation of everything.
The next step is to contact trained technicians that specialize in fire and smoke damage restoration. These specialists know where and how to check for smoke as it moves around the entire structure.
- Smoke can go through the plumbing systems
- Smoke moves to cooler areas of the property and upper levels
- Smoke comes in various types, resulting in different types of damage.
Your specialized technician will then test for the type of smoke that resulted from the fire. These include wet smoke, dry smoke, protein, fuel oil soot and other forms. Once the smoke is identified, the technician will perform the following:
- Determine what can be restored
- Determine what can be replaced
- What type of cleaning method should be used
- Determine the full extent of loss
- Eliminate Smoke Damage and odor
Benefits of Fire Damage Restoration
In the event of a fire, your first worry is that you have suffered losses and you want to know what items can be restored. Fire damage cleanup specialists understand your concerns and are there to help.
- The technicians come equipped with the latest equipment to restore your property.
- Specialists have all the knowledge and procedures for restoration
- The goal of every fire damage cleanup specialist is to restore as many items in order to minimize the number of losses.
The process of cleaning up after a fire is a complex one but there are a number of companies who offer extensive variety of services including emergency pre-cleaning, smoke odor removal, deodorization, air cleaning, floor cleaning, debris removal, carpet cleaning, etc.
Fires can damage an entire structure or can result in small smoke damages. For many, fire damage is tragic but there are people willing to help. The goal of every fire damage restoration specialist is to save your possessions because that is all that matters. If you have been a victim of a fire and you need fire damage restoration services, contact a fire damage restoration professional today.
Has your home been damaged by water, smoke, or fire? Contact a Restoration and Repair expert today!